Selecting the hotel operator and supporting the negotiation process
How will the hotel be managed and branded? This is a question that every hotel owner faces at the beginning of a new project or when contemplating a renovation. The three main options that an owner has are as follows:
1) Through a management agreement with a hotel operator.
Each one of these options has advantages and disadvantages in regards to their cost and the value that they add to a project. There is no universal solution or answer to the question; each case should be evaluated in regards to the project's overall goals, taking into account location & design, in close alignment with the client's preferences.
What We Offer
Contacting and negotiating with an international operator can be a complicated procedure. It requires sound knowledge of the process, the ability to manage the legal process, and attention to detail, in the following areas:
Our company understands the specifics of negotiating with the international hotel operators and thus can:
- Select the brand that is the best fit for the hotel's location.
- Organize and manage a tender between operators.
- Audit the operator's requirements making sure that they adhere to Ukrainian legal standards and regulations.
- Undertake the overall management of the negotiation process to ensure the best interests of the owner.
- Optimize the negotiation period and work with named attorneys regarding the contract.
Without such professional support, negotiations may take up to a year and even longer many times resulting in a stalemate. Our team works to ensure that negotiations stay current and productive ending in a positive result for both the owner and operator.